You’ll get a Personal Allowance of tax-free UK income each year if any of the following apply:

  • you hold a British passport
  • you’re a citizen of a European Economic Area (EEA) country
  • you’ve worked for the UK government at any time during that tax year

You might also get it if it’s included in the double-taxation agreement between the UK and the country you live in.


✨Shaking up the accounting profession ✨Business coach ✨Book Author ✨ Multi business-owning mom & wife.

I love to make business fun & have a passion for teaching my clients how to build a life they love while making an income they deserve!

Madeleine Salariu